Terms of The Service
What happens in an emergency situation?
ReservationBangladesh.com will make exceptions to its normal data disclosure procedure, if ReservationBangladesh.com believes that an emergency situation (such as a terrorist act, serious harm to or death of a person) has occurred or may imminently occur if the requested information is not provided in a timely manner.
Emergency Disclosure Requests must fulfill the following requirements:
- Address the request to ReservationBangladesh.com.
- Indicate that you’re submitting an Emergency Disclosure Request;
- Indicate the nature of the emergency situation (such as serious harm to or death of a person);
- If possible, identify the (group of) person(s) in danger;
- Specify which information is needed and why disclosure of data by ReservationBangladesh.com could (help to) prevent the emergency. Please be as detailed as possible; and
- Include full contact details and signature of the submitting law enforcement officer, including a direct phone number.
- The ReservationBangladesh.com Customer Service Team is not authorized to disclose any information by telephone or email outside of the process as explained in these Law Enforcement Guidelines.
- ReservationBangladesh.com will not respond to correspondence sent to our employees’ corporate/personal email addresses.
- ReservationBangladesh.com will only respond to Law Enforcement Requests sent in accordance with these Law Enforcement Guidelines.
- ReservationBangladesh.com has strict procedures in place for the protection of payment card data. Credit card details are generally hashed and therefore not readable 10 days after the reservation was made.
- ReservationBangladesh.com reserves the right to notify its customers or accommodations when their personal data is being sought, except where providing such notice is prohibited by law.